OneApp for Grassroots Football
At the top of the list of challenges for grassroots sports is how to better communicate and engage with their leagues, clubs and participants.
OneApp provides an efficient and affordable channel to all sports participants – regional governing bodies, local league committees, club officials, team managers, match officials, players and participants, etc.
OneApp is primarily used as a contemporary replacement to the conventional League handbook – which contains the contact directory, competition rules and other relevant information.
Where printed league handbooks are quickly out of date, information presented in OneApp is always current; and always available whenever and wherever needed.
Information is managed through an online content management system and OneApp automatically updates on all installed phones and devices.
We’ve designed OneApp with one-touch functionality for calls, texts and emails so that communications with league officials, match officials and team managers can be made quickly and easily. This should help to improve overall contact efficiency.
There is a one-touch pitch finder function to help players and parents find their way to the game; push notification feature for unlimited proactive messaging; and a protected content feature which safeguards information only to those authorised to view.
Every league in every sport, everywhere can benefit from using OneApp.
– Comprehensive contact directory
– One touch icon-enabled functionality for calls, SMS, email and pitch finder
– Flexible format to present nearly unlimited amount of information – League news and general communications, rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, documents, reports, campaigns, initiatives, etc
– Unlimited additions and amendments through online Content Management System
– Information is automatically and instantly updated on all installed devices
– Unlimited push notifications; quick and easy to manage
– Ability to ‘protect’ content to authorised users only; quick and easy to set up
– Ability to set up as many user groups as required for bespoke content delivery of information
– Contemporary and Affordable
League Referral Programme
App for Peterborough Biscuit
News and Views